Thursday, January 3, 2008

Reading Rainbow

I know I am always looking for a good book to read so I thought I'd suggest a few:

  • Into the Wild - This is a really really captivating book and I love that it is a true story. I recently read it and plan on seeing the movie a.s.a.p.
  • The Memory Keeper's Daughter - I am only 100 pages in, but so far, so good.
  • Snow Flower and the Secret Fan - Not my favorite book ever but definitely entertaining enough.
  • Philippa Gregory Books - I love her series of books revolving around the era of Henry VIII. They are kind of trashy which makes them even better. Apparently they go in chronological order but you can read them out of order too.
  • The Kite Runner - One of my all time favorites, read the book before you see the movie.
  • A Long Way Gone - Also a favorite, need to read with a box of tissues.


Feel free to suggest books you like and I will post them!

No comments: