Thursday, January 10, 2008

And Worst Chorus Goes To...

Pop has hit an all-time low, specifically, the words I have bolded, underlined, and italicized below:

[Chorus]I can't waste time so give it a moment
I realize, nothing's broken
No need to worry 'bout everything
I've done Live every second like it was my last one
Don't look back at a new direction
I loved you once, needed protection
You're still a part of everything I do
You're on my heart just like a tattoo
(Just like a tattoo, I'll always have youI'll always have you, I'll always have you)

If you've made it to the end of the chorus, congratulations and give yourself a pat on the back. Go get a massage because I'm sure that was painful. Ridiculous. I'm going to start writing songs. Here is my first one.

Oh baby I love you
But you're no good for me
I know you're my boo
But you can't have my house key

When I walk in the park
My mind wonders back to you
But then I remember how you shit on me like a lark
Maybe I'll sue

You get the idea, I have to get back to work now.

No comments: