Saturday, January 19, 2008

Funny Story



Interestingly enough, the last time my mother-in-law came to visit, she stayed in our guest room. Well, a dear friend, we'll call her "Bosbia", had given me some little treasures from Hustler that included some lube. At some point, I just set the lube, unused mind you, aside...in the guest room...on the dresser. Um yea, did not notice that it was in plain sight until well into her stay in which there is no doubt in my mind that she saw it. Oops! Oh well, at least she didn't see the candy nipple tassels* or gummy blow job ring*...

*As it has come to my attention that some people read this that I had no idea have access to this, let me clarify that these items were a gift, not something I bought myself.

1 comment:

Cameron said...

Ash, that is one of the funniest things that i have ever heard. I think part of what makes it so funny is that it happened to you and Dave. Andy wants to know why in the world you put the lube in the guest room. Maybe she, your mother-in-law thought it was a welcoming present and did not think anything of it or maybe she told all of her friends when she got home. So funny and thanks for sharing. PS Andy wants to know where you got the BJ gummy rings... hahaha!