Tuesday, January 22, 2008

"F" is for Fug

In case any of you are not familiar with this blog: http://gofugyourself.typepad.com/ , well you suck and go read it now. It is pretty hysterical. While I try not to make it a habit of making fun of people, stars are excluded. This is because they are:

a) normally attractive
b) wealthy
c) get free designer clothes
d) take nice vacations (this could be considered a sub-category of "b" but it's not so get over it)
e) have people do their hair and makeup
f) all of the other things I didn't think about b/c I had a couple margs at dinner and am getting very sleepy.

In case you can't tell, I like lists. Lists are great b/c, if done correctly, they are to the point, unless I am writing them and feel like rambling, and they cut out the fluff. Did you follow that sentence? If you did, good job b/c I had trouble following it when I re-read it. Also, you don't suck any more.

No comments: