Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Gag Reflex

You know when your work day is over and you can't wait to get home?

Except that when you get home, it smells so rank you think you are going to vom as soon as you open the front door?

What, no?, this hasn't happened to you?

Oh, well, LUCKY YOU!

Basically, Zoe vom'd and went #2 in her crate while we were at work.

And then it dawned on me, I am not ready for children.

Apparently I'll be the one handing any future children with dirty diapers over to my DH as I could barely stand to be inside, let alone clean up the giant mess that was our dog, her crate, and our breakfast area (yes, it escaped the crate).

But hey, if I have to birth the dang thing, then I suppose it is only fair for him to clean up after it for the first few years...right?

No comments: