- The groomsmen, and groom, wear their cowboy boots with their tuxes.
- Somehow, a horseshoe is involved.
- Country music is in the ceremony, yes - ceremony.
- The reception is in the church gym, possibly with the horseshoes.
- Leave on a four-wheeler. Preferrably splattered with mud.
This analysis is based on an actual wedding, my cousin's to be precise. Further research was conducted with other family members, including an aunt that temporarily relocated to East Texas, and witnessed several weddings with a similiar motif.
Basically, you can't make this shit up.