Monday, April 14, 2008

Why?

In case anyone that reads this doesn't know already, NEVER EVER drink on an empty stomach.

If I could take back time, I would go back to Friday Happy Hour and eat something. I CANNOT believe I did something so incredibly stupid. I know this rule, I have spent many years convincing others to follow this rule and then I go and ignore it.

What is even more upsetting is that I am no longer in college. Killing a Saturday is one of the most painful things for me. Such a waste.

Ugh, I think I told an old high school acquaintance that I was a swinger. This was after about 30 minutes of trying to get him to go away. Once I realized he wouldn't, I resorted to entertaining myself.

Basically, I'm really too old to be acting like this. I have responsibilities, like a dog. And a house. If it weren't for my other half, my dog would have shat all over the house due to my inability to rise from the dead until 5PM.

If there were a chalkboard nearby, I would write on it:

I vow not to drink without eating and will exhibit self-control when drinking with the ultimate goal of no more than a slight headache for a hangover. x's a G.

Let this be a lesson to all of you.

No comments: