Tuesday, April 15, 2008

What Goes Around Really DOES Come Back Around

A couple months ago we dog sat my Mom and Step-Dad's little miniature schnauzer. My dog has been around their dog, Daisy, several times. Needless to say, I was BIT surprised when Daisy started humping my poor Zoe. Zoe DOES NOT like to be humped. Thank goodness because there are some questionable dogs at the dog park.

One time, I saw, with my very own eyes, a dog-humping train! I'm not even kidding. Think back to middle school when you and your girlfriends would sit in a train and braid each other's hair. Now, imagine dogs instead of girlfriends and humps instead of braids...not such a pretty picture.

Back to my story. I immediately called my Mom and told her that I had very bad news and that her dog is a lesbian. She freaked when I said bad news and then got mad because I was just messing with her. I had a good chuckle.

Fast forward to last night. Bosbia brought her parents dog over last night and Zoe and her would not stop making out. This is even worse than humping. They kept french kissing each other dog-style. (Basically this entails a lot of licking each others teeth and mouths) I'm hoping that Zoe was just thirsty and was licking off Tyra's slobber and that they had something on their teeth that tasted good.

Moral of the Story: Don't call anyone's dog a lesbian or else ye shall be cast down upon with a lesbian creature and be smote* upon.

*I have NO idea what smote means or if it is a word but I'm going to start saying it on a semi-regular basis.

No comments: