Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Jordin Does It Again, But, Without Air?

I'm not sure who Jordin has writing her songs but well, wow. She has done it again, another horrible song with a catchy tune.

No Air

Jordin:
If I Should Die Before I wake,
Its cause you took my breath away.
Losing you is like living in a world with no air.
Ohhh

Chorus:
Tell me how I'm supposed to breathe with no air.
Can't live, can't breathe with no air.
That's how I feel whenever you ain't there.
There's No Air No Air.

And so on.

I could comment on the whole song but that would take all day. Let's focus on the first verse and chorus.

Dear Jordin,
I'm a fifth grader at Tweens R Us Elementary and I really love your new song with Chris Brown. My Mommy let's me listen to it on 107.5 The River on the way to school in her mini van.

Right now we are learning about the Earth in my science class and I think you should know that you can't actually live without air. Duh. (Are kids still saying "duh"??) Also, I can't tell you how to breathe without air because, again, you can't. Doy. Even fish get air under the water, I just learned that in science class too. And I learned in English class that "ain't" isn't a proper word.

Sincerely,
Little Girl Concerned About Your Education,
Smashley Boyner

PS - Maybe you should finish school instead of singing.

Seriously Jordin, listen to little Smashley. You should really use a little more scrutiny when selecting songs. Even if they do make it on Ryan Seacrest's American Top 40.

Love,
The World.

No comments: