Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Stephenie Meyer/Twilight/Need to Sleep...




Ugh, I am O-B-S-E-S-S-E-D. The Twilight series is AWESOME.



Can't.



Put.



It.



Down.



I wonder if my boss would let me take a leave of absence so I can finish reading these books 24/7...



I ordered Breaking Dawn on amazon yesterday and it better get here FAST.



And for all you weirdos that think mystical stuff is un-Christian, please, GO AWAY. It is called FICTION for a reason. Or is it fiction??? HHHMMM?????



I would probably feel better if Vampires were actually the cause for many murders than by people that are just incredibly HORRIBLE.



Go to http://www.stepheniemeyer.com/ and buy the books.



Stephenie, if you're reading this, I heart you, let's get coffee some time and talk about your books. I'll even babysit your kids. Bye.

No comments: