Monday, October 13, 2008

Not Again.

Some of you may remember the "leggings" post. Well, my Mom and I were at the mall a couple of weeks ago and she tried on a pair of cowboy-ish boots. I made a passing comment that they would look cute with skinny jeans tucked inside of them. She said, "Oh, I can't wear skinny jeans with my hips!". She then said, "Maybe I could wear them with leggings".

Um, back up a minute. If you cannot wear skinny jeans, you most DEFINITELY CANNOT WEAR LEGGINGS.

NOT THE LEGGINGS TALK AGAIN! What is with my Mom and leggings? She is convinced that this is the trend she needs to latch onto yet doesn't think she should be wearing skinny jeans.

WHERE IS THE LOGIC? Spandex is way way less forgiving than denim. I am going to do everything within my power as a considerate and fashion conscious daughter to prevent the purchase of said leggings...for the second year in a row. This is practically a part time job people.

No comments: