Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Day 7 of Sleep Deprivation

When is Breaking Dawn going to get here?

WHEN?!?!?!

I don't know how I survived last night.

Oh wait, I stayed up too late catching up on Gossip Girl.

Good idea.

Not.

According to Amazon it won't be here until Monday but it is in Memphis right now...it better be here by Thursday, I have to finish it before Baby Fish Mouth's events or I am going to be "using the restroom" for extended periods of time.

PS - Stephenie, if you are reading this, please, PLEASE, still write Midnight Sun. With a cherry on top.

PSS - Um, I should be playing Bella in the movies. I even have the vampire teeth, au natural. Pale skin is my thing! And I talk in my sleep and grind my teeth. I'm just missing the brown eyes but maybe when she transforms she can have green eyes instead! Or, I could just wear colored contacts. Can I at least be an extra?

No comments: