Monday, June 30, 2008

Heidiwood - Part II of "A True Story about a Nightmare that became Reality"

http://www.usmagazine.com/heidi-montag-i-want-to-record-a-christian-album


Are you serious? What is a non-denominational Baptist? I'm pretty sure John wouldn't be crazy about that.


Nor would Jesus considering she is comparing her plight with LC the same as the persecution that he faced...


I just replied to the MTV message board (http://remotecontrol.mtv.com/2008/06/30/heidi-montag-is-now-making-music-religiously/) saying this:


This is ridiculous. First of all, there is no such thing as a non-denominational Baptist. The very definition of nondenominational is that you don’t affiliate with a denomination, hence the “non” in front of the word.


Don’t even get me started on her comparing her drama with L.C. to the persecution of Jesus Christ. I am pretty sure that those two incidents have ABSOLUTELY nothing in common and that Jesus would agree with me.


I don't normally post on message boards and I think I have been to the MTV website maybe twice so this is big people.



In An Exclusive Interview with Jesus, I asked him the question that is on everyone's minds:



H: So Jesus, how do you feel about Heidi's comment?



Jesus: Interesting that you ask H, I was quite insulted by that comment. I was persecuted for being the son of God and died and rose again to save you all from sin, not b/c my compadres didn't like who I was dating. (which was no one for you ignorant people that got all excited about the FICTIONAL book, The Da Vinci Code). While Heidi might think L.C. is her Judas, the situations were vastly different.



H: Jesus, thank you for your time today and for clearing this up. It has been a pleasure.


And I'm spent.

No comments: