- Do NOT talk on your cell phone while using the restroom. This is not only rude to the person you are on the phone with, but also to the other people in the restroom. And yes, we ARE judging you and your germ infested cell phone as well as any pot luck food you bring to work.
- Do NOT sit in a stall next to someone unless there are no other stalls available.
- WASH YOUR HANDS - if ONLY for the comfort of those who see you leave with dirty hands. This means soap people, water is not a disinfectant.
- Clean up after yourself. That includes making sure the toilet flushed and not splashing water all over the countertop.
- Rule #2 is not to be discussed. This is an unsaid rule so if you break it, don't explain to the person why you sat next to them. That is just awkward.
And yes, all of these things have happened to me personally and occur regularly at my place of business. Except for #5, that was just the one time.