Wednesday, January 28, 2009

So THIS Is LOVE

Recently we got a Trader Joe's. If you have one, rush out now and go. I am obsessed.

Much of my life I have not been a huge fan of rice unless I got it at an Asian restaurant. Well, Trader Joe's has rice. ASIAN RICE. Okay, all rice is probably from Asia but this stuff is legit. Like, not Minute Rice.

I now understand why there are desserts made with this stuff, it is soo good! Salty, mixed in stuff, sweet, sticky, brown, fried, oh my goodness!

If you like hummus, Trader Joe's also has really good edamame hummus. I am going to try their pork pot stickers tonight, with rice of course. I'll let you know how it goes.

2 comments:

Liz said...

Our Trader Joe's have an amazing wine selection too. Be jealous.

Not Another Omnivore said...

I'm a little jealous I have never been to a Trader Joe's because it seems like EVERYONE loves them.

Awhile back I posted about a Trader Joe's cookbook some women made. Basically the premis of the cookbook was that all the recipes could be made just by shopping at Trader Joe's. True dedication.

Also, when I think of Trader Joe's, I think of crabs. I don't know why.

NAOmni