Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Brilliant...Or Moronic?

So, you don't need to watch all of this video to get the gist.



I saw this commercial yesterday while I was working out and I thought that is just silly and how lazy can you get?!

But the more I watched, the more intrigued I was. Let's step back a minute.

How many times have you been cold and watching tv but you don't want to expose your arms to the "elements" so you have to rig your set up and somehow put the remote under the blanket yet position yourself so that, from underneath the blanket, you'll be able to change the channel? And then when you go to change the channel you can't find the remote because it fell into some crevice in the couch?

Forget about the fact that you look a tad bit like a monk in these things. I think they're great. My only concern would be that when you get up it might fall off but as the infomercial shows, they clearly stay on.

The only example I thought was a little far fetched, you know, besides when she is holding the baby, is at the campfire. If you are cold enough to be sitting at a campfire, then you would be wearing a winter jacket. That, and the fire is warming the front of you so you'd probably want something on the back of you.

2 comments:

Liz said...

moronically brilliant.

Bass said...

DANG IT.. now you will not be in total shock when i get you your bday present this year.. DARN U

ps its a backwards robe...