Friday, August 15, 2008

Kentucky Fried Chicken and a BiiiggggFoooottt, McDonald's, McDonald's...

So, I was going to post about plumbers crack but found something I find much more entertaining.

Every morning, I scroll through the morning news on cnn.com, foxnews.com, and wsj.com. All very different news outlets, I know. I like to pretend I'm a well-rounded person.

Back to my find though. This morning, a particular article under CNN's "Latest News" section caught my eye.

Are you ready?

Wait for it...

Here it comes........

"Is that a Bigfoot carcass in the freezer?"

This is big people. Some lovely gents in North Georgia, home to some serious rednecks, er, I mean, Bigfoot hunters, found the carcass of Bigfoot and several living Bigfoots in some woods. The creature is 7'7" and 500 pounds, so, not quite as big as my husband.



The picture is kind of morbid but it does look like Bigfoot. I'm just curious as to how this giant animal has never been found before. If it does turn out to be a new animal, I wonder what the scientific name will be, you know that KINGDOM stuff you learned in 5th grade?

Maybe apesuperb? Or, big-ass-ape? Perhaps, monster-ape? Big everything? Super Size Me Ape?

And then McDonald's could have a series of Ape toys that come in the kids meal and the monopoly stickers would turn into win a free trip to see the Bigfoot Apes in North Georgia and go to 6 Flags. In fact, McDonald's should get on trademarking that name a.s.a.p. I would totally collect all of those toys. They could have genuine ape hair on them. Sick. I shouldn't have said that. That's taking it too far.

I'll keep you all posted on the DNA testing results, this is a story I won't be losing track of. Not like the time I lost track of the Caylee story, oh wait, that would be impossible as they are reporting NOTHING NEW E-V-E-R-Y-D-A-Y.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

its weird that big foot has never been found, but did you see that story on the hunters that found the 100,000 gorillas in the congo....the previous number thought to exist in the entire world??? 50,000