- Saying I Love You for the first time. If you are texting it, do you really mean it? Or are you just a complete wuss?
- Breaking up with someone. Unless you are on a mission trip in the Congo, this is totally unacceptable.
- Wishing a good friend Happy Birthday. Again, how much do you really mean it if you can't pick up the phone and at least say it?
- Talking about your bowel movements. This is only okay with certain friends who have cleared talking about bathroom business with you.
- Texting during church, at the dinner table, or during a phone call.
Please feel free to submit your own ideas of when it is not okay to text.