Monday, March 17, 2008

Love It

I love romantic stories....

A man and a woman who had never met before, but were bothmarried to other people, found themselves assigned to the same sleepingroom on a Trans-continental train. Though initially embarrassed anduneasy over sharing a room, they were both very tired and fell asleepquickly...He in the upper bunk and she in the lower.At 1:00 AM, the man leaned down and gently woke the womansaying, 'Ma'am, I'm sorry to bother you, but would you be willing to reachinto the closet to get me a second blanket? I'm awfully cold.''I have a better idea,' she replied. 'Just for tonight, let'spretend that we're married.

''Wow! That's a great idea!' he exclaimed.

'Good,' she replied. 'Get your own fuckin blanket.'

After a moment of silence, he farted.

The End

No comments: